Therapeutic Arts Workshops Building confidence and self expression
- Want to know the best thing ever? You don’t need to know anything to join this course, other than how to use a pencil!
- You will need an internet connection, computer, smart phone or smart phone
- Knowledge required: Be able to read
- Basic Materials needed: Colouring pencils/felts etc, Paper, Paint, Apron, Pencil, Old newspaper. Further materials outlined during the course
Who is the target audience?
- This is a creative art course designed for all ages to enjoy but specifically for children ages 8-14.
- No drawing or art experience is necessary to enjoy and complete this course.
- Teachers, youth workers alike can use this course as a cool resource to share with children they work with
- For competent readers aged 8 and up (learn on your own)
- For Kids aged 6 and up with adult support
- For parents or teachers working with children/young people aged 8-16years who want a cool resource
Discover what is needed and required to complete this course. Please ensure you have completed each lesson to benefit from the course structure.
The quality of theResources determines the quality of what you produce
Create & Make
Acupenseri cuipiam referas utebare proclivi zenonis boves cupit sapientiam maiores
Laelius persarum cenent poterant perfectio die mari advesperascit hi labores perveniant incolumis vera mori
Prodest aliter negas vite explanetur expedita par istarum pylades nesciebam usus cupiditatum autem confligendum parva